Do you want more from life? Do you want to work with a company that gets you, supports you and can give you more time to do the things you love?
At Rethink we want you to flourish in every aspect of your life and we’ll not only guide but also drive you, giving you the momentum you need to take things further and faster.
We’ll give you clarity about the options open to you and how they fit into your bigger picture plans and dreams. Our holistic team work together to give you full perspective on your life set-up, and how your goals, experience, preferences, finances and responsibilities all interact.
Networks maximise momentum: we’ll build your network with recommendations of people and groups from Rethink connections that we know can help you to build on what you get out of life.
We’ll provide you with a pro-active, year-round service, working towards specific goals to make sure your life plans are progressing. We’ll cover all the detail for you, reporting back monthly, and always looking for ways to gain more ground.
And we’ll always remember that you’re individual. We are passionate about getting to know you and your family and supporting you to get the most out of your life. Life is about experiences and we want you to have the best of them.
- Initial meeting: this is our opportunity to get to know each other and understand different ways that we can work together. this starts the process rolling; in this meeting we gather your details, learn about you and share how Rethink work with our clients to inspire and support change in their lives. This meeting also confirms your requirements and enables us to introduce you to the team members that can support your engagement with us.
- Financial concepts and strategy meeting: meeting with financial planner (and accountant if required) to develop the building blocks for your life journey.
- Implementation of your financial plan: the Rethink team will implement the recommended advice for you. This includes a financial strategy document outlining the short and long term approach for your finances and a financial Plan of Action for the next year with a list of what you and we need to do to set up insurances, bank accounts, investments, super and automated transfers as per your strategy.
- Set up insurances, bank accounts, investments, super and automated transfers as per your plan.
- Dreamcatcher/Goalcatcher meeting: for those who dare to dream and want to put it out there that it is possible you’ll be invited to come in for a coaching style meeting. One of our team will take you through the process of dreaming big and supporting you to see how they can become reality.
- 2 financial review meetings to determine how your financial plan is working for you 6 months in and then again at 12 months.
- Individual tax return advice and submission (for each of you if a coupe), including more than one property.
- Legal administration to set up your personal Will and any Power of Attorney or Guardianship paperwork.
- Client Services/Project Manager/Dreamcatcher to check in with you several times throughout the year to ensure you are happy with process and progress, be your conduit to the Rethink family, guide you through using your package and services, suggest relevant workshops and organise your review when time.
- We work with a wide range of professionals through our Rethink network and will arrange an introduction to any specialties that are relevant to your plan.
- We don’t include the coaching services in our package but for clients who are interested in what this is about and how it works we arrange an introduction coffee with our Life Coach to learn more.
- Invitations to relevant Rethink events and workshops.
- Single package $7,152.00 inc GST per annum or $138 per week inc GST (generally charged as a monthly figure).
- Couple package $8,580.00 inc GST per annum or $165 per week inc GST (generally charged as a monthly figure).
*The fee for consecutive years will be lower (unless significant new work is required) as most of our work is required up front when you first join our Rethink family.
**If appropriate and in certain circumstances a portion of the fees can be debited from your Superannuation Fund to also make the payments more manageable.