Phone: 02 4962 4440
Years In Accounting: 31 – yes I started very young
- Bachelor of commerce from University of Newcastle
- Registered tax agent
- Member CPA Australia
- Public practice certificate from CPA Australia
- Justice of the Peace
- Cert IV in training
Describe your Role Globally:
Keep existing clients happy and attracting new clients to the firm.
Describe the Specifics of Your Role:
Working with business owners regularly throughout the year on
- Tax affairs
- Strategic business planning
- Maximising their wealth
- Improving their profit
- Improving their cash flow
- Restructuring businesses
- Pricing their products and services
- Starting, buying, valuing and selling their business
I also love and enjoy presenting at seminars and workshops on the above topics.
Why Do I Enjoy Coming to Work?
I just get really excited about talking to people about how they can improve their businesses. Once you get me started it is hard to shut me up.